top


Lijit Search







Profile Archives Blogroll Links Promo/Tools Subscribe Home

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Senile? Already?

I have a horrible track record for remembering things. I can forget anything. Frequently I forget how old I am. Right now I am 6 days from turning 36. Not long ago when somebody asked me how old I am, I said 27. Really.

When I yell at gently correct my kids I have to stop and concentrate on their names. Otherwise I'm likely to call one of them Emmy. Or Max (the dog.) Or even Ken. I sound like I suddenly acquired a severe stutter. "Jer...., Ja....., Gr.... Ju......P.... YOU! GET OVER HERE!"

But now I think I finally have definitive proof that I am suffering from Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease. I forgot the password to my Gmail account. I have had this account for years. I use it daily. And I can't remember the freakin' password!

Ok, I have to end this post now. I have to go wander around the parking lot until I find my car.

Posted by Ken at 11:55 AM 4comments

Calvin - "How come you know so much?"
Dad - "It's all in the book you get when you become a father."

Visitors
webhosting
webhosting


Listed on BlogShares